If you’re a student who wants a job in the animation industry, then an animation internship is the best way to improve your chances of getting into this exclusive and exciting industry! But how do you get an animation internship?
In this book, you’ll discover:
· Where to start and how to build experience
· What kind of internships there are
· How to set your application apart
· How to tailor your resume and cover letter for success
· The interview questions you could be asked
· The best way to deal with interview rejection
· What to do when you get that dream internship
· How to turn an internship into something bigger
In his super senior year, author Eric Bravo landed three studio internships—at Warner Bros. Records, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, and DreamWorks Animation Studios on the movie Penguins of Madagascar. In this book, you’ll find all of Eric’s knowledge and years of experience laid out for you to use as a blueprint.
You’ll get a “behind the scenes” look as Eric interviews industry professionals who interned at major animation studios such as Nickelodeon, DreamWorks, Walt Disney, Cartoon Network, LAIKA, and Industrial Light & Magic. The book also contains helpful tips and insightful knowledge from recruiters, including what entertainment studios look for in an intern.
About the author: Eric Bravo is a writer, photographer, traveler,
and creator who made his cartoon short The
Outsiders with Nickelodeon while simultaneously
working on Google’s Self Driving Car Project. You can find
Eric online at www.eric-bravo.com.